24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
JP Morgan AM
5:50 PM FINTECH SHOWDOWN: Who are the Fintech disruptors of tomorrow and how are they transforming financial trading?
Our buy side judging panel, consisting of 4 CIO/CTOs from the biggest asset managers in Europe, along with our audience will
hear 4 fintech pitches where they will address the following topics. The audience will get the chance to listen and choose which
company they believe will have the biggest impact in the market. Real time voting will be used to find the winner.
- How are they adding value and reducing cost considering the current technology landscape?
- What are the organisational risks of investing in a newer fintech organisation vs a more established industry player and what are larger organisations’ attitudes?
- What are the regulatory attitudes to fintech companies and how have they overcome the compliance concerns and registration requirements?
- How do the company cater for market requirements in sustainable investments, an API technology approach and longevity?
- How has the technology been applied in industry, what was the real performance and how did this really improve the company’s challenge?