21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
2:30 PM Synergy Workshop Automated trading: What are the lessons learnt from other asset classes outside equities?
- Buy vs build - what is the decision making process when looking at what tools and services are needed to build in house or outsourced to automate trading?
- How to best approach rules-based trading from a multi-asset angle
- What does a good team and good management look like to best achieve this?
- What are the biggest challenges in implementation and how can you overcome them?
- How to leverage asset-specific technology across asset classes and best streamline the data
- Connectivity challenges and differences: what to think about co-location and latency considerations for different asset classes?
4:35 PM Panel – The multi-asset perspective: how can you build an infrastructure that can effectively handle the dynamics of multiple venues and allow access to new liquidity opportunities quickly?
- How to best on-board new trading venues and what are practical implications regarding new execution management systems?
- How to build an internal strategy and infrastructure that can allow you to access new liquidity options quickly
- What are the best approaches to integrate new block trading solutions?
- How to overcome connectivity challenges around accessing liquidity providers quickly