21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
5:05 PM Insight from the FCA – How are the FCA managing the plethora of trade data to continuously improve transparency and market performance?
- Updates on the FCA best execution review and format requirements
- There is so much data that isn’t being used, so what is the potential for augmenting processes to better use the data collected?
- How are the FCA trying to improve the end investor understanding of required processes?
- What are the developments for consolidated tape for post-trade?
- Will consolidated tape for pre and post trade really help the market and add value? If not, what else can be done to drive standardisation?