19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
5:05 PM Fire Side Chat - Insight from the FCA: what do they want to see from the increased amounts of trade data and how are they utilising it for continued transparency efforts and improved best execution?
- Updates on the FCA best execution review and format requirements
- There is so much data that isn’t being used, so what is the potential for augmenting processes to better use the data collected?
- How are the FCA trying to improve the end investor understanding of required processes?
- What are the developments for consolidated tape for post-trade?
- Will consolidated tape for pre and post trade really help the market and add value? If not, what else can be done to drive standardisation?