24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Chief Digital Officer
BNP Paribas Wealth Management
5:35 PM FINTECH SHOWDOWN: Who are the Fintech disruptors of tomorrow and how are they transforming financial trading?
Our buy side judging panel, consisting of 4 CIO/CTOs from the biggest asset managers in Europe, along with our audience will
hear 4 fintech pitches where they will address the following topics. The audience will get the chance to listen and choose which
company they believe will have the biggest impact in the market. Real time voting will be used to find the winner.
- How are they adding value and reducing cost considering the current technology landscape?
- What are the organisational risks of investing in a newer fintech organisation vs a more established industry player and what are larger organisations’ attitudes?
- What are the regulatory attitudes to fintech companies and how have they overcome the compliance concerns and registration requirements?
- How do the company cater for market requirements in sustainable investments, an API technology approach and longevity?
- How has the technology been applied in industry, what was the real performance and how did this really improve the company’s challenge?
2:30 PM How to reshape your business model and strategy through digital innovation and transformation by investing in fintech – a step by step approach from start up evaluation through to implementation
- What is the Employee Experience Strategy at BNP Paribas Wealth Management and how it is aiming to drive efficiency and innovation internally?
- What are the initiatives that the project are currently implementing and how are they improving internal data management, market prediction and client interaction?
- What are the biggest challenges and opportunities that working with starts ups has brought, and how were these overcome and capitalised on respectively?
- How has the EES really changed the business, from a profit, reputation and organizational perspective?
- What’s next for the organization and why?