21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
2:30 PM Panel - How can you integrate best-in-class technologies into your trading ecosystem to drive intelligent workflow and make smarter and more systematic execution decisions?
- Where does ML come in to advanced trading? Limitations and applications
- How to get the right information to the right person at the right time especially when post-trade analytics/information is on different external systems?
- What are the current progress monitoring capabilities to ensure this is happening?
- How to do this in a cost effective manner when quants, IT and trading team resources are limited – what are the feasible approaches that work?
3:05 PM Case Study- How to build a bespoke internal Execution, Content Distribution, and Validation Trading platform, that gives each trader the ability to customise their UX for best execution efficiency
- TAPE: what was the stimulus for developing the platform and what does it currently do?
- How was the platform developed and to what extent did the trading desk and IT/the developers collaborate?
- How has TAPE driven autonomy for traders and how has the real-time decision making impacted alpha generation across the whole investment lifecycle?
- What are the evolving business demands and how can this platform cater for these requirements in the next few years?
- What’s next for the platform?