21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
3:25 PM Panel- How can you use data visualisation tools to improve portfolio management and trading decision-marking in real time and extract more meaning from your data?
- How to decipher how the trader needs the information formatted: where is the disconnect between PM and trader?
- How do traders look are data and how do current visualisation tools match up?
- How do traders best apply data from PMs and other teams and what dashboards work best?
- What are the recent developments in current visualisation dashboards to improve data manipulation and be more user friendly?
- How do more basic tools compare to more customisable, open source packages and why would you use one over the other?
MAIN DAY 2- APRIL 23
Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
9:05 AM All Star Panel – To what extent do you need to leverage AI and ML techniques to make a real impact to your front office and how can you overcome the common pitfalls to get it right first time?
- Where is robotic process automation (RPA) successfully being used and how does this compare to the needs/requirements of the front office?
- To what extent is it beneficial and when does it start to be detrimental?
- What is really working from a performance and execution standpoint?
- How to overcome the bottlenecks of implementation such as cost and infrastructure limitations?