24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
former Head, Systematic Execution, Founder
9:10 AM ALL STAR PANEL: Taking AI and predictive data analytics to the next level – how to access liquidity systematically whilst navigating complex markets to gain a competitive edge in a global marketplace
- How to apply data, proprietary algorithms, and machine-learning models to build portfolios and execute trading strategies
- What are the true capabilities of current macro research and analytics in deciphering complex market opportunities and asset pricing?
- How can managers better understand how the current trading environment is developing through a combination of AI and machine learning based models and quality data – how do the two compliment each other?
2:50 PM DISCUSSION PANEL: How has the rise of algo trading impacted the performance of trading strategies and the skillset required in your team?
- With removing human bias and more statistical based decisions being made, has the market become more predictable and if not, why?
- How has algo trading effected dispersion and forecast accuracy of financial markets?
- How are organisations refining and analysing the type of algos they trade? What is the trader’s role in this type of analysis and how has accuracy of market predictions changed?
- How has the role of a trader changed and what does this mean for the future?