19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Focus Day - 19 October 2020
Monday, October 19th, 2020
2:05 PM Panel Discussion - What are the new industry initiatives that are driving improvements in data quality?
With the sheer amount of data and variety of sources being applied by investment and trading teams, data quality is paramount to ensure successful integration, analysis and application of this data. Discover how a leading hedge fund, two European asset managers, a leading European agency broker and the CAIA Association, the global organisation committed to education and professionalism in alternative investments, are collaborating to ensure data standardisation across the whole industry.
- What are the data transformation strategies that have successfully reshaped business models and can effectively handle the growing volumes of data now being consumed?
- How are new priorities in data governance improving data quality and what does this look like within an asset manager?
- How are all stakeholders across the trading ecosystem working together to ensure consistency and improved quality of data?
- Advancements in data security and firm wide platforms- what has this enabled concerning trust in data sources and use?
Day Two - 21 October 2020
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020
3:35 PM FINTECH INCUBATOR – Finding the disruptors of the future: who are the fintechs driving change and how are they shaking up financial markets?
Our buy side judging panel, along with our audience will hear 4 fintech pitches where they will address the following topics. The audience will get the chance to listen and choose which company they believe will have the biggest impact in the market. Real time voting will be used to find the winner.
- How to innovate in a time where it appears it’s limited
- Where is the proof of concept?
- How can these newer technologies be carefully monitored by compliance?
- How can fintech better help buyers when it comes to level of investment vs value add for the business vs speed to market?
- How are start-ups handling the growing pressure in IT security?
Maria Scetta, CEO and Founder, DeltaBlock
Chandini Jain, CEO, Auquan
Mark Badyra, Founder & CEO, Appital
* Chilled beers to be served