21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
EVALUATION DAY- APRIL 21
2:05 PM Panel Discussion - What are the new industry initiatives that are driving improvements in data quality to increase trade profitability and ensure compliance?
- What are the data transformation strategies that have successfully reshaped business models and can effectively handle the growing volumes of data now being consumed?
- How are new priorities in data governance improving data quality and what does this look like within an asset manager?
- How are all stakeholders across the trading ecosystem working together to ensure consistency and improved quality of data?
- Advancements in data security and firm wide platforms- what has this enabled concerning trust in data sources and use?
MAIN DAY 2- APRIL 23
Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
3:30 PM DRAGONS’ DEN - Finding the disruptors of the future: who are the fintechs driving change and how are they shaking up financial markets?
- How to innovate in a time where it appears it’s limited
- Where is the proof of concept?
- How can these newer technologies be carefully monitored by compliance?
- How can fintech better help buyers when it comes to level of investment vs value add for the business vs speed to market?
- How are start-ups handling the growing pressure in IT security?