19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
- Internal data- what are the untapped sources of alpha?
- How are current pools of data being used and where are they being stored?
- What is the future potential to systematise and how can this be done in a simple and cost effective way?
- What capabilities can your raw data give you and what are the industry examples of how data has best been engineered to provide actionable insights?
- How to best manage real-time data through open source software to better predict data trends
- Striking the right balance with systematic approaches and human monitoring- what are the factors to consider?