19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Focus Day - 19 October 2020
Monday, October 19th, 2020
2:05 PM Panel Discussion - What are the new industry initiatives that are driving improvements in data quality?
With the sheer amount of data and variety of sources being applied by investment and trading teams, data quality is paramount to ensure successful integration, analysis and application of this data. Discover how a leading hedge fund, two European asset managers, a leading European agency broker and the CAIA Association, the global organisation committed to education and professionalism in alternative investments, are collaborating to ensure data standardisation across the whole industry.
- What are the data transformation strategies that have successfully reshaped business models and can effectively handle the growing volumes of data now being consumed?
- How are new priorities in data governance improving data quality and what does this look like within an asset manager?
- How are all stakeholders across the trading ecosystem working together to ensure consistency and improved quality of data?
- Advancements in data security and firm wide platforms- what has this enabled concerning trust in data sources and use?
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
5:05 PM Fire Side Chat -Building a winning multi-asset execution strategy: what is needed in terms of trading, intelligence and technology to succeed?
- What part of the trading process do you need to invest in?
- Generalist vs specialist trader - how to best distribute trading responsibilities across the desk and what works best when?
- What are the best approaches to leverage cross-asset technologies? What tools need to remain separate and how is this managed from a resource perspective?
- Trade structure: Given different commission structures, what administrative structures are needed?
- What other back office structures that need to be addressed and improved?