21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
EVALUATION DAY- APRIL 21
2:05 PM Panel Discussion - What are the new industry initiatives that are driving improvements in data quality to increase trade profitability and ensure compliance?
- What are the data transformation strategies that have successfully reshaped business models and can effectively handle the growing volumes of data now being consumed?
- How are new priorities in data governance improving data quality and what does this look like within an asset manager?
- How are all stakeholders across the trading ecosystem working together to ensure consistency and improved quality of data?
- Advancements in data security and firm wide platforms- what has this enabled concerning trust in data sources and use?
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
5:05 PM Fire Side Chat -Building a winning multi-asset execution strategy: what is needed in terms of trading, intelligence and technology to succeed?
- What part of the trading process do you need to invest in?
- Generalist vs specialist trader - how to best distribute trading responsibilities across the desk and what works best when?
- What are the best approaches to leverage cross-asset technologies? What tools need to remain separate and how is this managed from a resource perspective?
- Trade structure: Given different commission structures, what administrative structures are needed?
- What other back office structures that need to be addressed and improved?