19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Former Global Head, Trading, Security Financing & Derivatives
AXA Investment Managers
Day Two - 21 October 2020
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020
10:05 AM All Star Panel – Executing new alpha generation strategies: how to prioritise new data initiatives whilst juggling urgent day-to-day trading operations to avoid getting left behind?
- What are the new markets to trade with and where are the future investment opportunities?
- How can AI be used to source these newer opportunities?
- What other alpha generating techniques and tools are available ie. generating alpha signals through analytical tools
- Across the industry, where is it being leveraged in the investment process and what about the future applications ie. effective research, back office?
- How can you find something new: building internal projects to research and test newer approaches
- What help is out there for AI acceleration?