19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
12:15 PM All Star Panel– How have regulatory reforms and new market designs for equity trading impacted trading and has this succeeded in making market activity more transparent and the market fairer?
- How has the market structure evolved post MiFID II regarding the route to best execution?
- What are the regulatory updates on periodic auctions and tick regimes and how has this impacted flow?
- What does the data say about periodic auction performance?
- Are the new auction processes helping or hindering the market, and how?
- How do periodic auctions compare to block trading platforms, request for quote (RFQ) venues or systematic internalisers when accessing liquidity?