19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day Two - 21 October 2020
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020
3:10 PM Panel - What are the most advanced applications of the algo wheel and the best strategies to effectively grade and categorise trades for improved automated trading?
- What are the future applications and potential of algo wheels?
- What are the successful ML techniques to best identify where and when to trade?
- To what extent do humans still need to intervene and will the routing decision ever be fully automated for all trade types? If not why?
- How do algo wheels work from a cost perspective?
- How do algo wheels work from an information leakage perspective and how sophisticated are they now?
- How accurate are algo wheels at evaluating broker performance?
- What alternative methods are there that may be more accurate?