24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Managing Director, Head, Electronic Sales
11:50 AM ALL STAR PANEL: A brave new world for capital markets – what does it take to thrive in the ever evolving global trading environment where innovation, transformation and renewal wins?
- Where are the opportunities being seen in the market given the constantly evolving regulatory landscape and how are the leading brokers preparing for long term survival?
- Given commission squeezes, what is now required from broker services and how does this look to change over the next 5 years?
- What does innovation look like from the broker and trading community regarding new product offerings, market coverage, market structure insight etc.?
- Given growing restrictions on balance sheets and handling risk, how will they continue to manage profit margins, maintain quality of services and truly compete in this increasingly competitive market?
- How does differentiation and specialism play into the evolving asset management and broker/execution landscape and what do the winners look like?