21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
2:30 PM Panel – Aggressive vs passive orders: How has the rise in ETF trading impacted technology development, liquidity and market impact?
- How are ETFs being used as a new strategy to access untapped pools of liquidity?
- How are ETF pricings changing and how can their hold time change and impact popularity?
- What MTFs are now in place to trade these products?
- How are brokers surviving given the index being so hard to beat?
- Given the growing availability, which ETF provider is best for you and what are the factors to consider?
- What is the future for the industry?
4:35 PM Panel - How can you best leverage smart O/EMS developments to identify new opportunities and drive desk efficiencies?
- What capabilities have current platforms got for capturing more trade information?
- How to best structure and leverage this unstructured trade data
- What are current strategies for flagging alpha opportunities from fund managers?
- What are platforms doing to flag ie. block opportunities? Other vendors
- How are providers evolving their OTC offerings and multi-asset offerings and what are their shortfalls?
- How are the buy side managing the varying execution systems interacting and data sharing?
- What is the future of mobile/agile access to real-time data through the OMS?: challenges and opportunities