24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Senior Dealer, Global Equities & Fixed Income,
4:15 PM DISCUSSION PANEL: How has the transparency, safety and efficiency of the European ETF market been impacted by MiFID II and what does this mean for your trading strategies?
- Evaluating how ETFs are priced and their true value
- What’s the underlying liquidityand what’s the long standing impact given it being artificial?
- What have been the current efforts to make ETF trading easier ie. trading platforms?
- What are the newer approached for larger order sizes in ETFs- how will the RFQ model stand up?
- As the market matures, what does the industry now need from ETF trading? How are fixed income ETFs evolving in relation is equities?
- What are the regulatory updates on best practice for ETF trading?