24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Head, Risk Management
2:55 PM FIRE SIDE CHAT: How to leverage new machine learning and AI approaches to drive better data sharing across teams and develop outperforming portfolios
- How is AI looking to be leveraged for both companies and is this application appreciated across all teams? If not, what are the efforts to better this communication?
- How has improved data and computational models improved risk analysis and risk management?
- What are the back testing approaches to ensure efficiency of this approach?
- What are the limitations of AI and ML in this application?
- How is the information now relayed to other teams in the investment department?
- How has this approach benefited the front office and overall business objectives? What have been the drawbacks and approaches to overcome this?
3:25 PM FIRE SIDE CHAT: How will changing global equity markets impact your business and what are the risk and opportunities to prepare for and action to outperform in 2020?
- How are rising rates and higher volatility creating opportunities for active managers
- What are the differences in central bank policies in Europe and the US given expectations in growth and uncertainty around inflation
- Dissecting the changing role of alternative investments in a truly diversified portfolio
- Equity and fixed income valuations – expectations for EU vs US vs emerging markets
- How are geopolitical risks, from North Korea and Brexit impacting investor behavior?