24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
BNP Paribas Asset Management
5:15 PM KEYNOTE BUY SIDE FIRE SIDE CHAT: What does it take to stay ahead of technological change and how can you provide an ecosystem that allows integration and collaboration across the full investment lifecycle?
- How far upstream does trading now go? Where is the clear line of division and how has this changed over the last decade?
- What can larger asset managers learn from smaller, leaner hedge funds on how these job functions and departments are integrated? What needs to be improved?
- How can effective data and feedback sharing really drive outperformance in reality in a cross-asset world? Where are the sources of untapped data?
- How is AI and ML for both investment and trading currently be leveraged and what can both divisions learn from eachother?
- How to address the challenges of AI implementation and big data management that arise when dealing with global organisational initiatives?
- How can the industry change best execution to be more a function of the complete order lifecycle, not just execution on the venue?