21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
EVALUATION DAY- APRIL 21
2:05 PM Panel Discussion - What are the new industry initiatives that are driving improvements in data quality to increase trade profitability and ensure compliance?
- What are the data transformation strategies that have successfully reshaped business models and can effectively handle the growing volumes of data now being consumed?
- How are new priorities in data governance improving data quality and what does this look like within an asset manager?
- How are all stakeholders across the trading ecosystem working together to ensure consistency and improved quality of data?
- Advancements in data security and firm wide platforms- what has this enabled concerning trust in data sources and use?
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
4:35 PM Panel – How can you drive data standardisation across your firm to enhance data quality, improve collaboration and streamline use?
- What does internal data sharing structures and collaboration need to look like to ensure standardised and clean data?
- Readdressing the role of compliance when accessing data through the cloud or through other sources
- How to get systems to better speak to eachother and align the data
- Data governance: what framework is in place and what quality control strategies are still needed?