24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Managing Director & Co-Founder
2:30 PM DISCUSSION PANEL: AI and automation in trading – how to approach it in a sensible and cost effective way?
- What is real AI and how has this definition evolved over the past decade?
- What parts of the trading process can and can’t be automated? What is expected for the future?
- How is automation being leveraged within compliance, and how can this aid and drive efficiency of data capture and real-time execution?
- How can automation improve lifecycle management of the whole investment process and what does this free traders up to do? Where can this value add be created?
- What risk controls need to be in place and how does this work in practice?
- What does automation free up traders to do? Where can this value add be created?