21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
- Best strategies to grow your assets and diversify
- How to find new investors
- Sourcing the right broker for your business
MAIN DAY 2- APRIL 23
Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
2:55 PM Oxford Style Debate – Blockchain will impact global stock trading more than it has already affected currencies– TRUE OR FALSE?
- How does the current institutional uptake of blockchain technology for example, with cryptocurrencies, reflect the future potential in trading applications
- What are the practical examples of how blockchain can be used to store and transmit data around the globe and then applied in trading?
- Legal and regulatory opportunities and challenges
- Evaluating the challenges and opportunities to fully monetise the technology
- What are the risks and opportunities in scaling and maintaining security standards?
- Ownership structures and strategic flexibility