19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
2:30 PM Deep dive roundtables- how to access and build a successful execution strategy in the following markets:
Choose a roundtable and benefit from detailed discussions for 55 mins on the best strategy for that market.
You can choose 1 table.
Table 1: France- Rafael Molinero, CEO, Molinero Capital
Table 2: Dach
Table 3: Spain- Javier Dominguez, Managing Director, Auriga Global Investors
Table 4: China - Quentin Grulois, Portfolio Manager / Equity Trader, Vanguard Investments UK
Day Two - 21 October 2020
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020
2:55 PM Oxford Style Debate – Blockchain will impact global stock trading more than it has already affected currencies – For and Against
- How does the current institutional uptake of blockchain technology for example, with cryptocurrencies, reflect the future potential in trading applications
- What are the practical examples of how blockchain can be used to store and transmit data around the globe and then applied in trading?
- Legal and regulatory opportunities and challenges
- Evaluating the challenges and opportunities to fully monetise the technology
- What are the risks and opportunities in scaling and maintaining security standards?
- Ownership structures and strategic flexibility