19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day Two - 21 October 2020
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020
8:45 AM Buy Side Keynote – Top tips on how to build a data-centric organisation that enables you to enhance overall business intelligence and drive execution standards up and why you should start now
Natixis Investment Managers is the 15th biggest asset management globally by AUM, managing $1,008 billion. George manages the technology function for the group, which includes all areas of infrastructure, software engineering, production operations and technology innovation. One of his key areas of focus is on creating a new suite of software applications that can operate on any level of infrastructure, giving Natixis the ability to operate in a more agile way in response to changing market conditions.
- Evaluating the cost of your data and how this fits into business budgets objectives
- How can data help you be relevant and ahead of the curve?
- How to best to monetise this data
- How to structure your business to best cater for the increasing volumes and feeds of data
11:50 AM 360 Degree All Star Panel – The fight towards better quality market data, reduced costs and improved availability – where are we now and how are current efforts making a difference?
- Market data pricing: something needs to change so what are the exchanges doing?
- The future of consolidated tape: how has this evolved and how will regulators address issues around block monitoring and it being accurately printed on the tape?
- How to best access this data and negotiate it: real time data feeds, access to IOIs and certification updates
- Future data availability outside of the traditional providers: how are brokers kicking back?
- How have limitations on access and cost impacted behaviour in the marketplace?
- Updates on data availability in the public domain
- Overcoming inconsistencies in how this data is reported and what are vendors doing to better address this challenge?