19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
9:05 AM Fireside Chat - Brexit, COVID-19 and future access to European capital markets: what will be the biggest changes to market stability, liquidity and future trading opportunities?
Discover how European markets have adapted to Brexit with insight from the UK and French regulators discussing strategies to ensure market stability, flexibility and future investment opportunities.
- How has Swiss equivalence impacted trading and what can be expected after Brexit?
- How can firms best plan for the uncertainty?
- What are the regulator contingency plans and how are they thinking about equivalence and market access?
- Where is the liquidity moving?
- What are the most recent regulatory updates and what has been the impact on best executions policies and PRIPS?