24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Head, Business Development, Global Markets
Northern Trust Capital Markets
3:05 PM OXFORD STYLE DEBATE: Outsourcing your execution services is the most time and cost effective way to ensure best execution and compliance in today’s trading landscape- For and Against
- How are broker lists changing and what combination is now required to ensure high quality market coverage?
- How are brokers demonstrating true value- add given the growing consolidation and competition in the market?
- What level of relationship is now needed post MiFID II between the buy and sell side, especially regarding data?
- How are small and mid sized brokers stepping up? How are they specialising/ differentiating?
- How can you best apply broker selection according to current client relationships and data feedback?
- Can you still outperform with a smaller broker list? If so, how?