19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
5:05 PM Fire Side Chat -Building a winning multi-asset execution strategy: what is needed in terms of trading, intelligence and technology to succeed?
- What part of the trading process do you need to invest in?
- Generalist vs specialist trader - how to best distribute trading responsibilities across the desk and what works best when?
- What are the best approaches to leverage cross-asset technologies? What tools need to remain separate and how is this managed from a resource perspective?
- Trade structure: Given different commission structures, what administrative structures are needed?
- What other back office structures that need to be addressed and improved?
Day Two - 21 October 2020
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020
2:55 PM Oxford Style Debate – Blockchain will impact global stock trading more than it has already affected currencies – For and Against
- How does the current institutional uptake of blockchain technology for example, with cryptocurrencies, reflect the future potential in trading applications
- What are the practical examples of how blockchain can be used to store and transmit data around the globe and then applied in trading?
- Legal and regulatory opportunities and challenges
- Evaluating the challenges and opportunities to fully monetise the technology
- What are the risks and opportunities in scaling and maintaining security standards?
- Ownership structures and strategic flexibility