24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Director, European Business Development
10:50 AM ALL STAR PANEL- BUY SIDE & SELL SIDE INSIGHT: Evaluating the difference between key liquidity providers– how to build an effective plan to determine who is best to use, when and why?
- What are the differences with the various SI models and ALPs? Business models, commission structures and offerings evaluated
- How can the market truly action the data now provided to drive best execution and how are brokers/providers aiding this transparency?
- How can you monitor activity and really know what behaviour is (good or bad) and how are the regulators really surveying them?
- What are the current and future efforts for the buy side and providers to work better together to obtain and analyse this data?
- How can the buy side build a standardised evaluation profile for bank/brokers/market maker/ SIs?
- How are providers reporting activity and disclosing who is on the other side?