21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
12:15 PM All Star Panel – How have regulatory reforms and new market designs impacted the equity trading landscape and how is the value chain evolving to provide greater liquidity access and a fairer and more transparent market?
- How has the market structure evolved post MiFID II regarding the route to best execution?
- What are the regulatory updates on periodic auctions and tick regimes and how has this impacted flow?
- What does the data say about periodic auction performance?
- Are the new auction processes helping or hindering the market, and how?
- How do periodic auctions compare to block trading platforms, request for quote (RFQ) venues or systematic internalisers when accessing liquidity?