24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Global Head, Regulatory Engagement and Risk Governance
Aberdeen Standard Investments
2:10 PM CREATIVE BOARDROOM: How has MiFID II impacted investment and operational budgets and how can you build an effective budget tracker to ensure continued alpha generation?
- How do brokers now compare given the split of execution and research payments? Who are the real winners?
- How are organisations tracking research consumption and valuation?
- How to work in conjunction with portfolio management to ensure research quality is maintained
- How can you best track budgets and how European brokers are paid
- Given costs have increased, has execution quality improved and if not, how is the market challenging this?
12:50 PM ALL STAR PANEL: Evaluating changes in the financial stability of European markets and what opportunities and limitations will this bring to the financial services industry? - life after Brexit
- What are the practicalities of who you can and can’t trade with and what relationships do you need to nurture to ensure the
post-Brexit transition is successful?
- How are brokers now accommodating different flows from different locations? What does this mean for the buy side and their partnerships with UK, European and international clients?
- How are financial organisations delegating responsibility of UK vs EU issuance?
- Where are companies positioning PMs vs traders and does this really matter?
- How will the cost of broker services change for the buy side considering the overall increase in legal and documentation fees?
- How will liquidity be impacted?