21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
12:50 PM All Star Panel - Creating streamlined and meaningful broker relationships in a constantly changing execution landscape: how have buy side requirements and interactions changed and how is the broker community adapting to better meet your needs?
- What have been the biggest changes to buy side requirements post MiFID II regarding broker connectivity, fees and transparency?
- With desks becoming more multi-asset, how has the execution landscape responded and evolved?
- How have broker offerings changed given the shift to more low touch execution?
- How have the circumstances for needing more niche execution requirements vs a one-stop shop changed and how has the European broker community responded to this
- How are brokers competing against market makers?
- Given growing sell side consolidation, how can the buy side best prepare and empower themselves to ensure they have a broker list that is meaningful, global and effective?