24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
8:50 AM MARKET STRUCTURE LEADERS PANEL: The paradigm shift - how are changes in market structure, liquidity and new products altering the way you interact with your counterparts across the value chain?
- How are the buy side using new trading venues, managing resourcing constraints and keeping up to date with a constantly changing market structure?
- How are brokers truly diversifying and innovating? Do their product changes match with what’s required by the market?
- With broker specialisation, will there be aspects of the market not covered? What does this mean for your access to liquidity?
- How is the rising cost of execution impacting the buy side’s broker choice? What is the impact on the services provided they them?
- How has connectivity changed post MiFID II, especially when partnering with tier 2 and 3 brokers? What does this mean when accessing new sources of liquidity?
- Has increased transparency really changed how reliant the buy side are on the sell side? If not, why?