24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Global Head, Equity Brokerage
11:25 AM ALL STAR PANEL: How are the buy and sell side leveraging technology innovation to enhance performance and generate alpha from research and trading?
- What are the broader ramifications of changes to research payments for market participants and what does this mean for business models in an unbundled world?
- How has AI, alternative data sets and AI changed how the buy side and sell side collaborate?
- How has automation of the sales process for research driven alpha creation and enhanced productivity?
- How is the development of alternative data sourcing challenging the value of sell side research and how are the buy side reacting?
- How have changes in broker fees driven the appetite for more transparent services and what does this mean for the future of asset management and outsourced services?
- What data internally is actually being used? What does this mean when implementing smart analytics and how can this provide company differentiation and outperformance through both research and trading?