21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
3:25 PM Fire Side Chat – How can you future-proof your people, processes and technology to successfully navigate an era of unprecedented change?
- How to best manage growth during regulatory change
- How to best embrace and sustain the constant drive for improvement
- What are the strategies to be best leverage multi asset capabilities?
- What have been the biggest changes to trading and the investment process I the last 5 years?
- Practical experiences in how to leverage technology and data to drive efficiency, reduce cost, improve performance and reduce risk
5:25 PM Discussion Panel - How is ESG transforming the trading landscape and what difference is it making to portfolio management and long-term fund performance?
- What are the drivers of sustainability in trading and is it worth it?
- How do the range of newer ESG products reflect this?
- How is ESG provided on these products?
- Where are the gaps in understanding ESG and its role in trading?
- Given the current uptake, how do ESG products look to become cost-effective and liquidity alternatives to manage sustainability risk?