21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Managing Director, Head of Electronic Equities & Quant Prime Services Product, EMEA
EVALUATION DAY- APRIL 21
1:30 PM Panel Discussion - How can you identify and successfully implement cutting-edge data-driven technologies to enhance your front to back trading capabilities?
- What are the technologies of interest for the buy side?
- How to make the decision on what technology capabilities your business needs, how valuable this investment is for your business and when is the investment needed?
- What are the common barriers of entry for technology investing and advancement?
- What are the primary drivers for investing in new technology ie. Cost and resources or the need for more agility?
- With the major developments in infrastructure and mergers between front, middle and back office, what steps are being made to improve communication between the trading and data science teams?
- How will the trading landscape as we know it look to change with the evolution of advanced technology from more traditional players in the market
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
12:50 PM All Star Panel - Creating streamlined and meaningful broker relationships in a constantly changing execution landscape: how have buy side requirements and interactions changed and how is the broker community adapting to better meet your needs?
- What have been the biggest changes to buy side requirements post MiFID II regarding broker connectivity, fees and transparency?
- With desks becoming more multi-asset, how has the execution landscape responded and evolved?
- How have broker offerings changed given the shift to more low touch execution?
- How have the circumstances for needing more niche execution requirements vs a one-stop shop changed and how has the European broker community responded to this
- How are brokers competing against market makers?
- Given growing sell side consolidation, how can the buy side best prepare and empower themselves to ensure they have a broker list that is meaningful, global and effective?