24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Team Leader, Market Data Policy
2:35 PM How to overcome poor quality and inconsistent trade data to extract accurate analysis that supports smarter decision making – an insight it’s ESMA’s legislation approach and rationale
- What was the rationale behind ESMA’s reporting regulations and has the approach come to fruition?
- What are the differences between MIFIR and EMIR and how is data quality assessed?
- What are the identifiers that the market need to be aware of and where have the reporting inconsistencies been?
- How has the regulation helped achieve work processes to be more lean and efficient?
- Insight into why the validation rules are the way they are?
Life after reporting- how are the regulators actioning this data