24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Ostrum Asset Management
12:50 PM ALL STAR PANEL: Evaluating changes in the financial stability of European markets and what opportunities and limitations will this bring to the financial services industry? - life after Brexit
- What are the practicalities of who you can and can’t trade with and what relationships do you need to nurture to ensure the
post-Brexit transition is successful?
- How are brokers now accommodating different flows from different locations? What does this mean for the buy side and their partnerships with UK, European and international clients?
- How are financial organisations delegating responsibility of UK vs EU issuance?
- Where are companies positioning PMs vs traders and does this really matter?
- How will the cost of broker services change for the buy side considering the overall increase in legal and documentation fees?
- How will liquidity be impacted?
3:25 PM FIRE SIDE CHAT: How will changing global equity markets impact your business and what are the risk and opportunities to prepare for and action to outperform in 2020?
- How are rising rates and higher volatility creating opportunities for active managers
- What are the differences in central bank policies in Europe and the US given expectations in growth and uncertainty around inflation
- Dissecting the changing role of alternative investments in a truly diversified portfolio
- Equity and fixed income valuations – expectations for EU vs US vs emerging markets
- How are geopolitical risks, from North Korea and Brexit impacting investor behavior?