24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
8:30 AM KEYNOTE BUY SIDE ADDRESS: ‘Leading the way through change – how can you create a dynamic team structure and trading strategy that encourages constant innovation and adaptability to growth on a global scale?'
- What skill set is required from the trading floor now compared to the last decade? How has your trading team had to adjust?
- How has the Blackrock global trading team benefited from diversity and in getting teams to think differently- what can this really bring to your organisation?
- What are most leadership teams missing regarding talent and skill set?
- How can you attract and integrate diversity into leadership to better groom your talent?
- How has Blackrock leveraged a dynamic organisational structure and leadership to create a global solution to the market?