24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Global Chief Investment Officer
11:40 AM ALL STAR PANEL: A brave new world for capital markets – what does it take to thrive in the ever evolving global trading environment where innovation, transformation and renewal wins?
- Where are the opportunities being seen in the market given the constantly evolving regulatory landscape and how are the leading brokers preparing for long term survival?
- Given commission squeezes, what is now required from broker services and how does this look to change over the next 5 years?
- What does innovation look like from the broker and trading community regarding new product offerings, market coverage, market structure insight etc.?
- Given growing restrictions on balance sheets and handling risk, how will they continue to manage profit margins, maintain quality of services and truly compete in this increasingly competitive market?
- How does differentiation and specialism play into the evolving asset management and broker/execution landscape and what do the winners look like?
4:15 PM KEYNOTE INTERVIEW: Which new disruptive technologies are likely to transform the way the equity trading ecosystem operates and how can you structure your trading division to benefit?
- How far upstream does trading now go? Where is the clear line of division and how has this changed over the last decade?
- What can larger asset managers learn from smaller, leaner hedge funds on how these job functions and departments are integrated?
- How do the various divisions communicate and streamline objectives and feedback – what needs to be improved?
- How can effective data and feedback sharing really drive outperformance in reality in a cross-asset world?
- How can the industry change best execution to be more a function of the complete order lifecycle, not just execution on the venue?