24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Rick van Leeuwen
Head, Institutional Trading
9:40 AM ALL STAR PANEL: How have market makers, SIs and alternative liquidity sources advanced in light of more robust pre-trade transparency, improved price efficiency and rigorous best execution demands and are the buy side asking their brokers the right questions to remain compliant?
- How has the SI market evolved from 2018 into 2019? What are the data and regulators saying about SIs ability to adhere to best execution requirements?
- How does current SI behaviour align with buy side requirements? How can market making mechanisms be detected and prevented?
- What are the best strategies to access all SI’s and match in a more streamlined, straight forward way?
- Are Sis and ALPs really providing new liquidity and if so how?
- What are the new ALPs offering and how are they different? How can there quality best be compared and evaluated?
- Where are the buy side falling short when trying to understand and evaluate their SI use?