19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
12:50 PM All Star Panel - Creating streamlined and meaningful broker relationships in a constantly changing execution landscape: how have buy side requirements and interactions changed and how is the broker community adapting adapting and catering to this?
With the buy side requiring increasingly more detailed and advanced execution services, and the broker community re-evaluating how to best cater for this, this panel provides insight from both the buy and sell side on exactly what they need and how services have had to evolve respectively.
- What have been the biggest changes to buy side requirements post MiFID II regarding broker connectivity, fees and transparency?
- With desks becoming more multi-asset, how has the execution landscape responded and evolved?
- How have broker offerings changed given the shift to more low touch execution?
- How have the circumstances for needing more niche execution requirements vs a one-stop shop changed and how has the European broker community responded to this
- How are brokers competing against market makers?
- Given growing sell side consolidation, how can the buy side best prepare and empower themselves to ensure they have a broker list that is meaningful, global and effective?