24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Chief of Staff for Global Equities
12:30 PM DIVERSITY ALL STAR PANEL: Benefiting from diversity and inclusion on your desk – what is the perfect recipe for hiring, training and retaining top talent in today’s highly competitive market conditions?
- Defining diversity – what does it mean for different organisations?
- Matching skill set, talent development and organisation objectives- what are the real challenges this industry faces and how are things changing?
- How can the trading role be made as a more attractive career route to more diverse groups?
- What is the newer skill set requirements for successful trading desks and how can diversity fit into this?
- Practical examples of how to refine the recruitment, hiring and retention lifecycle? How can you do this when under extreme time constraints?
- What still needs to be done for your desk and what are the next steps?