19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day Two - 21 October 2020
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020
11:50 AM 360 Degree All Star Panel – The fight towards better quality market data, reduced costs and improved availability – where are we now and how are current efforts making a difference?
- Market data pricing: something needs to change so what are the exchanges doing?
- The future of consolidated tape: how has this evolved and how will regulators address issues around block monitoring and it being accurately printed on the tape?
- How to best access this data and negotiate it: real time data feeds, access to IOIs and certification updates
- Future data availability outside of the traditional providers: how are brokers kicking back?
- How have limitations on access and cost impacted behaviour in the marketplace?
- Updates on data availability in the public domain
- Overcoming inconsistencies in how this data is reported and what are vendors doing to better address this challenge?