24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
5:35 PM FINTECH SHOWDOWN: Who are the Fintech disruptors of tomorrow and how are they transforming financial trading?
Our buy side judging panel, consisting of 4 CIO/CTOs from the biggest asset managers in Europe, along with our audience will
hear 4 fintech pitches where they will address the following topics. The audience will get the chance to listen and choose which
company they believe will have the biggest impact in the market. Real time voting will be used to find the winner.
- How are they adding value and reducing cost considering the current technology landscape?
- What are the organisational risks of investing in a newer fintech organisation vs a more established industry player and what are larger organisations’ attitudes?
- What are the regulatory attitudes to fintech companies and how have they overcome the compliance concerns and registration requirements?
- How do the company cater for market requirements in sustainable investments, an API technology approach and longevity?
- How has the technology been applied in industry, what was the real performance and how did this really improve the company’s challenge?
2:50 PM FIRE SIDE CHAT: Examining the institutionalisation of cryptocurrencies - what are the true economic risks, benefits and investment opportunities you should be looking for?
- Which institutional players have moved into this space, and where are they seeing the appetite and financial reward?
- What are the real risks with digital assets?
- How are these being moved into future trading and investment strategies?
- What is the lifecycle of moving into this asset class?
- What trading styles are they similar to? FX, equities?