21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
EVALUATION DAY- APRIL 21
2:05 PM Panel Discussion - What are the new industry initiatives that are driving improvements in data quality to increase trade profitability and ensure compliance?
- What are the data transformation strategies that have successfully reshaped business models and can effectively handle the growing volumes of data now being consumed?
- How are new priorities in data governance improving data quality and what does this look like within an asset manager?
- How are all stakeholders across the trading ecosystem working together to ensure consistency and improved quality of data?
- Advancements in data security and firm wide platforms- what has this enabled concerning trust in data sources and use?
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
3:25 PM Panel - How can you derive the most value from alternative data sources to deliver in-depth and actionable insights?
- How to best find the risk angle in new data sources
- How to best catch this data then build an effective machine model through effective signals
- What are the best strategies for tweaking base point data patterns to get more from your data?
- How to build signals around current asset markets
- How to best work with alternative data providers and assess the quality of the data
- How to look around the noise and find value from more granular information
MAIN DAY 2- APRIL 23
Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
9:05 AM All Star Panel – To what extent do you need to leverage AI and ML techniques to make a real impact to your front office and how can you overcome the common pitfalls to get it right first time?
- Where is robotic process automation (RPA) successfully being used and how does this compare to the needs/requirements of the front office?
- To what extent is it beneficial and when does it start to be detrimental?
- What is really working from a performance and execution standpoint?
- How to overcome the bottlenecks of implementation such as cost and infrastructure limitations?