24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Managing Director, Global Head of Emerging Markets
Apollo Global Management
3:25 PM FIRE SIDE CHAT: How will changing global equity markets impact your business and what are the risk and opportunities to prepare for and action to outperform in 2020?
- How are rising rates and higher volatility creating opportunities for active managers
- What are the differences in central bank policies in Europe and the US given expectations in growth and uncertainty around inflation
- Dissecting the changing role of alternative investments in a truly diversified portfolio
- Equity and fixed income valuations – expectations for EU vs US vs emerging markets
- How are geopolitical risks, from North Korea and Brexit impacting investor behavior?