21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
EVALUATION DAY- APRIL 21
4:45 PM Panel Discussion - How does your business need to adapt to best source, hire, train and retain top data science talent to thrive in the new data-driven landscape?
- How have team skills and requirements changed and how do current teams fall short?
- How to best upskill a team - train in house or outsource and what are the key considerations?
- How to get the best team on a budget and resource constraint
- How to best measure the impact of data science on your business- current practices, shortfalls and strategies for overcoming
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
11:40 AM All Star Panel – Building the workplace of the future: how can you create a modern workplace culture that drives talent and innovation to ensure enhanced performance and business longevity?
- How are businesses defining D&I?
- What are the broader market initiatives that are addressing diversity and inclusion?
- How will proposed change to trading hours improve mental health and make the trading desk a more appealing place for women?
- Insight into practical industry examples of programmes that are driving social mobility and how to overcome the common bottlenecks
- Experiences around building a culture that encourages diversity of thought and how does this truly drive performance?
- What are the current challenges around recruitment and current upskilling and how is the industry addressing these?