19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Focus Day - 19 October 2020
Monday, October 19th, 2020
5:00 PM Panel Discussion - How does your business need to adapt to best source, hire, train and retain top data science talent to thrive in the new data-driven landscape?
- How have team skills and requirements changed and how do current teams fall short?
- How to best upskill a team - train in house or outsource and what are the key considerations?
- How to get the best team on a budget and resource constraint
- How to best measure the impact of data science on your business- current practices, shortfalls and strategies for overcoming
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
11:40 AM All Star Panel – Future-proofing your team - what are the skills needed for tomorrow and how to build a framework that can drive this successfully?
- How are businesses defining D&I?
- What are the broader market initiatives that are addressing diversity and inclusion?
- How will proposed change to trading hours improve mental health and make the trading desk a more appealing place for women?
- Insight into practical industry examples of programmes that are driving social mobility and how to overcome the common bottlenecks
- Experiences around building a culture that encourages diversity of thought and how does this truly drive performance?
- What are the current challenges around recruitment and current upskilling and how is the industry addressing these?