21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 2- APRIL 23
Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
9:45 AM Keynote Fireside Chat – How can you source unique liquidity at the best price when low market impact in key to drive enhanced performance?
- Given the transfer of risk, how is liquidity now being sourced and how is this different?
- What type of liquidity is being requested and where did it come from ie. risk, natural etc
- Which brokers can provide this specific liquidity?
- Where can the trader add value now given the rise of more systematic trading?
- What are the newer controls in place to better control where they trade and rebalance in their execution strategies?
- How can market liquidity be factored into investment decisions up the investment chain? Once alpha is captured, how can you embed execution into this model when market liquidity can’t be controlled?