21st April 2021
The Invite Only TradeTech Virtual Boardroom
Where Buy Side Heads of Equity Trading Benchmark their Trading Strategies and Technologies to Future-Proof their Desks in 2021 and beyond
With the pandemic triggering an extended period of extreme market volatility and forcing equity heads to navigate these disruptions from a remote trading desk, it is now more vital than ever to stay on top of the latest strategies and solutions that can help you weather this storm.
That’s why we’re bringing you TradeTech Virtual Boardroom this April.
Only here can you benchmark your trading strategies and collaboratively source the latest and greatest solutions and innovative trading desk tools with your leading buy side peers.
Join us to benefit from:
- Be part of a high-level invitation-only forum:
Gain exclusive access to senior Heads of Equity Trading, Data Analytics and Portfolio Management from leading buy side firms to learn from and network with.
- Experience small-group peer-to-peer interactive sessions:
Benchmark against your buy side peers to share how you are leveraging automation and innovative technology to keep ahead of the curve, and decide on the best investment and trading strategies moving forward.
- Connect with handpicked solution providers through tailored boardrooms:
Time efficiently evaluate how innovative industry partners can help you drive workflow efficiencies and boost performance to thrive in the future.
- Taking place under the Chatham House Rule using a secure video-conferencing platform:
Openly discuss your equity trading priorities in an exclusive and private forum with your buy side peers and define how to best address your biggest challenges and opportunities.
Learn from. Be inspired by.
- Yannig Loyer, Global Head of Trading, AXA Investment Managers
- Eden Simmer, Global Head of Trading, PIMCO
- Kenneth McLeish, Global Head, Equities Trading Technology, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Nola Kopfer, Global Director of Trading, MFS Investment Management
- Simon Steward, Head of European Trading, Capital Group
- Kirstie MacGillivray, Head of Multi-asset Dealing, Aegon Asset Management
- Dan Nicholls, Head of Trading, Federated Hermes- International
- Danielle Tierney, Senior Advisor, Greenwich Associates
"If you want to network and benchmark with a truly international equities audience, this is a MUST ATTEND event”.
- Supurna VedBrat, Global Head, Trading Blackrock