19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
3:25 PM Panel - How to get the most value from alternative data sources and translate it into actionable information
- How to best find the risk angle in new data sources
- How to best catch this data then build an effective machine model through effective signals
- What are the best strategies for tweaking base point data patterns to get more from your data?
- How to build signals around current asset markets
- How to best work with alternative data providers and assess the quality of the data
- How to look around the noise and find value from more granular information
5:05 PM Leveraging machine learning models for sovereign risk assessment using economic and extra financial data sets
- What can a machine learning approach improve on traditional modelling techniques?
- How to mix economic variables and ESG considerations in order to enhance sovereign risk assessment
- How to gain insight into the interpretability of variables?
- What are the true benefits of such an approach compared to more traditional alpha generation techniques?