21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
9:10 AM Fireside Chat - Brexit, equivalence and future access to European capital markets: what will be the biggest changes to market stability, liquidity and future trading opportunities?
- How has Swiss equivalence impacted trading and what can be expected after Brexit?
- How can firms best plan for the uncertainty?
- What are the regulator contingency plans and how are they thinking about equivalence and market access?
- Where is the liquidity moving?
- What are the most recent regulatory updates and what has been the impact on best executions policies and PRIPS?