24 - 25 April, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Associate Professor of Business Economics
Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
2:10 PM OUT OF INDUSTRY INSIGHT: AI - who is actually using it and where is the real value seen for the trading desk?
- What is AI and what can the finance industry learn from other industries regarding potential applications?
- What is the true commercial benefit within trading and the broader investment function?
- What is the Man Institute doing regarding algo trading and development?
- Overcoming the fear of AI takeover – how are humans fighting back and repositioning their value add?
- How can these technologies be leveraged by companies of all sizes and budgets?