19 - 21 October, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Head, Smart Analytics, Director, Group Asset Management
Swiss Re Management
Day One - 20 October 2020
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
3:25 PM Fire Side Chat - How can you extract and better translate data generated from data visualisation tools to get more meaning from your data?
- How to decipher how the trader needs the information formatted: where is the disconnect between PM and trader?
- How do traders look are data and how do current visualisation tools match up?
- How do traders best apply data from PMs and other teams and what dashboards work best?
- What are the recent developments in current visualisation dashboards to improve data manipulation and be more user friendly?
- How do more basic tools compare to more customisable, open source packages and why would you use one over the other?
4:35 PM Panel – How can you best drive data standardisation across your firm to ensure enhanced data quality, improved collaboration and streamlined use?
- What does internal data sharing structures and collaboration need to look like to ensure standardised and clean data?
- Readdressing the role of compliance when accessing data through the cloud or through other sources
- How to get systems to better speak to eachother and align the data
- Data governance: what framework is in place and what quality control strategies are still needed?