21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
MAIN DAY 2- APRIL 23
Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
2:20 PM Panel - How can you apply advanced algo wheels and improve trade categorisation to accelerate your automation capabilities?
- What are the future applications and potential of algo wheels?
- What are the successful ML techniques to best identify where and when to trade?
- To what extent do humans still need to intervene and will the routing decision ever be fully automated for all trade types? If not why?
- How do algo wheels work from a cost perspective?
- How do algo wheels work from an information leakage perspective and how sophisticated are they now?
- How accurate are algo wheels at evaluating broker performance?
- What alternative methods are there that may be more accurate?