21 - 23 April, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Paris
Global Head, Equity Trading & Data Science
JP Morgan Asset Management
EVALUATION DAY- APRIL 21
1:30 PM Panel Discussion - How can you identify and successfully implement cutting-edge data-driven technologies to enhance your front to back trading capabilities?
- What are the technologies of interest for the buy side?
- How to make the decision on what technology capabilities your business needs, how valuable this investment is for your business and when is the investment needed?
- What are the common barriers of entry for technology investing and advancement?
- What are the primary drivers for investing in new technology ie. Cost and resources or the need for more agility?
- With the major developments in infrastructure and mergers between front, middle and back office, what steps are being made to improve communication between the trading and data science teams?
- How will the trading landscape as we know it look to change with the evolution of advanced technology from more traditional players in the market
MAIN DAY 1- APRIL 22
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
8:30 AM Keynote Buy Side Interview - The future of equity trading: given the rise in electronic trading, how has liquidity sourcing and volumes changed and what does this mean for trade execution in the next 5 years?
- With commission unbundling, how have trading strategies (high vs low touch) evolved and how does this look to continue?
- How has the rise of passive investment impacted active management and how has this changed liquidity sourcing?
- How have volumes traded changed and what key market developments have and will continue to change this?
- What will asset managers need to do to stay ahead of the curve and relevant over the next 5 years?